C11 – Entrepreneur Work Permit: Significant Benefits to Canada
Obtaining a work permit is the first step to becoming a permanent resident in Canada.
C11 is one of the International Mobility Program (IMP) which does not require a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
Who is qualified for a C11 Work Permit?
- Ability to establish a successful business in Canada
- Work Experience
- At least 50% of the ownership of the business
- Have a realistic business plan
- Create a set of activities in Canada to benefit Canada and the Canadian
- An applicant who has done enough groundwork to establish a business
- Show financial ability to begin the business and pay expenditures
- Renting a space
- Having a staffing plan
- Obtaining business number
- Showing ownership documents or agreements
Duration of C11 Work Permit
The initial work permit can be issued for a maximum period of two years.